JANE IREDALE BRONZING POWDER REFILL SO BRONZE 1
So-Bronze 1 is a classic terra-cotta color with tiny specks of gold mica-not to add sparkle, but to add glow.
How to apply:
- Apply a bronzer where the sun would hit the face first: cheekbones, chin, nose and forehead.
- Use the colors in So-Bronze 2 and 3 separately or swirl the brush over both colors for a truly sun-kissed look.
- Use the gold in So-Bronze 2 on eyes or lips.
- For a look that sculpts the face, apply a lighter base to the center of the face (include eyes and around the mouth, but not the nose), a darker one on the outside perimeter, and then the bronzer. This pulls the center of the face out and mimics the effect that a key light would have. It's a very effective way of adding definition and a trick often used by TV and film makeup artists.
- All options are wheat-free.
- This product is not vegan (This product contains carmine).
- Mica, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Isopropyl Jojobate. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470)]