- Youngblood Crushed Mineral Blushes are ideal for contouring and giving that natural hint of color for the cheeks.
- You can even use Youngblood Blushes as and eye shadow or lip tint.
- To contour cheeks, jaw line, nose or brow: Choose a darker blush, such as Adobe. Apply with the Youngblood Contour Blush Brush, feather and blend, then choose a lighter color such Dusty Pink or Plumberry and apply to the apple of your cheek with a Youngblood Super Powder Brush.
- Using a swirling motion, softly blend the blush downward.
- Touch-dust overall with Youngblood Rice Setting Powder for the softest of looks.
Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Kaolin, Dimethicone. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 770003), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) PAO 24M
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.