Get the full and natural look you've always dreamed of with help from these 100% authentic mink hair lashes. Velour Lashes are handmade, custom designed, easy to apply and totally lightweight. Velour Lashes can be worn up to 25 times when cared for properly, and their shape and form won't ever change! You’ll also get the fullness that you want without the plastic and un-natural look often found with synthetic lashes.
The 100% natural mink hair is free from any chemical processing or dyes. Velour mink is collected from free-range zoos and recycled during the shedding seasons, it's then sterilized to ensure it is completely safe for use. The lash band is custom designed and made out of cotton thread, which allows for easy application and flexibility.
- Take it and Go: You better take it and run girl, before its all sold out! This beautiful criss cross winged lash allows for the whispiest lash look you have been waiting for. Thick at the base but whispie at the ends gives you the perfect balance of dramatic and natural. Yes, sometimes something so beautiful can feel illegal!
- Band: Cotton Thread
- Color: Natural Black
- Length: 5 - 15mm
- Type: Mink Hair
- Before applying glue, measure to ensure lashes are the correct length for your eye. Trim accordingly. Always trim from the outer end and not the inner.
You want the length of the lash to fall just short of the natural length of your eyes. This will prevent the lash from poking the inner corner of your eye.
- Mascara will ruin the quality of the hair. Love your lashes and only apply mascara to your natural lashes if needed!
- You can apply them with a pair of tweezers (holding it from the middle of the lash) or with your hands. (It may be easier to start with tweezers.) Gently place lashes on top of (and as close to) your natural lash line. Secure lash by pushing it down towards your lash line (using a Q-tip helps). Try not to move the lash too much and give it time to set.
- After the glue has dried, go over your lash line with eyeliner to cover any gaps or glue. Because mink fur is 100% natural, you may curl the lashes like real human hair.
- When you’re removing your lashes, be as gentle as when you applied them. That means trying not to pull too hard when you’re removing them. Try using a damp Q-tip (water or oil free makeup remover) to dab over the band before removing your false lashes. This should also help loosen the glue.
- Remove any glue from the lashes to prevent them from lying perfectly flat against your lash line on your next application.
- Never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape and curl of the lash.
- Store your Mink lashes in the original casing to avoid collecting dust, bacteria or anything else that might compromise the quality of the hair.