Gamma HydroxyTM Forte is stage 2 of your ultimate skin resurfacing program - be sure to start the process by using the original Gamma HydroxyTM cream for a minimum of 3 months before progressing to Gamma HydroxyTM Forte, it is so powerful that your skin will need to gradually acclimatise to it.
- Apply twice daily
- Thoroughly clean your face and pat dry
- Smooth a thin, even layer of Gamma HydroxyTM Forte cream over your face, neck, hands or anywhere you wish to improve the appearance of your skin.
- A slight tingling sensation is normal. Follow with daily or nightly Skin Doctors moisturiser
- Gamma HydroxyTM Forte is stage 2 of your ultimate skin resurfacing program – be sure to start the process by using the original Gamma HydroxyTM cream for a minimum of 3 months before progressing to Gamma HydroxyTM Forte, as it is so powerful that your skin will need to gradually acclimatise to it
- Sunburn alert: This product contains alpha-hydroxy acids that may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. During the day, use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Glycolic acid - an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), commonly known as a "fruit acid" occurs naturally in sugar cane juice. It is considered to be the most effective AHA because it has a small molecular structure allowing it to penetrate the surface of the skin more readily.
- Lactic Acid - another AHA, derived from sour milk and grain.
- Both Glycolic and Lactic Acids work by loosening or breaking up the thick outer layer of skin. Through this microscopic exfoliation activity, these AHAs smooth the skin's texture problems including acne, fine wrinkles, pigmentation, and skin expressions. They also have the fantastic benefit of kick-starting your skin into its natural regeneration, stimulating collagen and skin growth cycle.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.