COMPLETE THE REGIME
Simplicite Nutritive Body Lotion is a light and luxurious body lotion, with a fine and non-greasy texture to tone, soften, and assist in the care of damaged skin.
Nutritive Body Lotion absorbs easily to moisturise and the skin with cosmetic active ingredients. It is helpful to improve the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris (also known as chicken skin), age spots, and skin that has been pigmented from sun exposure.
- Intensive Treatment for Dry Skin (Body), Keratosis Pilaris, Sun Damage. Also beneficial for Firmness, Redness, Sensitive Skin, Vegan
- A synergistic, powerful combination of 14 freshly extracted, medicinal grade plant extracts
- Non-greasy, easily absorbed into skin
- Tones and softens the skin
- Helps skin to look and feel younger
- Useful in the treatment of irritated skin conditions
- Useful to improve the appearance of early skin cancers (full medical monitoring of any skin cancer is essential)
- Proven results for Keratosis Pilaris when used in conjunction with Macadamia Body Scrub. (Keratosis Pilaris is the persistent condition of red 'bumps' on upper arms and body)
- Does not contain any drying, nutrient-leaching mineral oil (this applies to all Simplicite products)
- Has a delicious fresh aroma which is solely from the strong and vital plant extracts used
- Simplicité does not, and does not need to add any sort of fragrance , either 'natural' or synthetic
- All Simplicité plant extract ingredients are grown certified organically or harvested from the wild (wildcrafted)
This is a very good Review by Jo Phillips
This is a very good product. Although the body cream is much richer and more moisturizing I find I often prefer this lotion as it SO healing to the skin. It's consistently is extremely light...more like a serum and when I first used it I was a bit put off. However the moisture effect was significant and long lasting. What has been brilliant is it is like a medicine for upset skin, settling any rashes, marks or sores I have had and improving the skin quality in areas is it used. Highly recommended! Jo.