COMPLETE THE REGIME
Simplicite Instant Help Eye Gel reduces redness and puffiness under the eye by using 10 medicinal quality plant extracts, including the traditional herbal remedies for tired, irritated eyes.
Rich in Vitamin C, Simplicite Instant Help Eye Gel soothes, calms and reduces redness and puffiness.
Keep a spare tube in the fridge and apply first thing in the morning for an instant lift.
- Intensive Treatment for Anti-Ageing, Fine Lines, Firmness, Vegan, Wrinkles. Also beneficial for Redness, Sensitive Skin, Sun Damage, Visible Capillaries
- Uses traditional herbal remedies for tired, swollen or irritated eyes
- Soothes, calms and reduces redness and puffiness
- Rich in natural Vitamin C and bioflavonoids
- Contains fresh extract from the outer part of the Rosehip seed which complements Rosehip oil from the inner part
- Contains plant resins which help to firm skin
- Based purely on plant extracts
- Does not contain synthetic gelling agents (Carbomer/Carbopol) found in most other eye gels which are drying to skin
- When synthetic gelling agents are used yet another ‘unfriendly’ chemical (Triethanolamine) must be used to counter the very high acidity these cause
This product was ver Review by Julie-Anne Grasso
This product was very light and easy to apply to the eye area. Over application will result in fine residue that may be noticeable- and so have found that less better. It seems to help refresh skin and I've found it works best in the morning.
I already use the ey Review by Aynur Turker
I already use the eye creme but found it was too 'creamy' for me to use in the mornings. I love using the creme at night but wanted something light and cooler. Now I use the gel in the mornings and love it. It's like a little pick me up around the eyes. Only the smallest amount is needed. I really enjoy using the eye gel and will continue to purchase this and the eye creme for the evenings.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.