The Ultimate Copper Eye Brush Set boasts 13 professional-quality eye brushes. Apply, blend, line, shade, conceal, highlight and diffuse with any formula, creating unlimited looks. Each brush features exclusive SigmaTech synthetic fibers and glam, copper-plated SigmaAlloy ferrules for long-lasting, antimicrobial tools that withstand use and brush care.
SigmaTech Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTech fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.
Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloy for durability and strength.
Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
- E10 Small Eye Liner: Use with gel or liquid liners
- E20 Short Shader: Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E25 Blending: Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well-blended effect.
- E30 Pencil: Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E35 Tapered Blending: Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply product directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blended, but defined.
- E36 Blending Brush: Blend powder products onto small areas of the eye.
- E37 All Over Blend: Best for going over your entire lid to blend any harsh lines when mixing more than one shade.
- E39 Buff and Blend: Best for blending of smaller areas for a precise finish.
- E40 Tapered Blending: Using just the tip to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E45 Small Tapered Blending: Picking up color with just the tip of the brush, apply intense colors to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye.
- E50 Large Fluff: Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone for a soft and blended finish
- E55 Eye Shading: Place color across the entire lid for an even and strong application of product
- E65 Small Angle: Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.