OPI Nordic Nail Lacquer.
Whatever it takes, get your hands on this extravagantly creamy coral!
The colours of the Nordic Collection by OPI echo all the contrasts that was used as inspiration for this palette. Spicy browns and rich wines like the cinnamon buns and heady glogg of Sweden (Going My Way or Norway?, Ice-Bergers and Fries, How Great is Your Dane?, Skating on Thin Ice-Land), the floral tones of the colourfully painted houses of Denmark (Can't aFord Not To, Suzi Has a Swede Tooth), gazing in wonder at the northern lights of Finland (My Voice is a Little Norse, My Dogsled is a Hybrid, Thank Glogg It's Friday!), the moon like surface of Iceland’s lava fields (Viking in a Vinter Vonderland); and the glow of Norway's midnight sun and the moody waters of its fjords (OPI with a Nice Finn-ish, Do You Have this Colour in Stock-holm?).
- Heavily-pigmented lacquers that are super rich, long-lasting, and chip-resistant
- Exclusive Pro-Wide brush for the ultimate in application
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat on clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail
- Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush
- Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling colour over the tips of the nails
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in colour
- For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail