OPI Brazil Range Nail Lacquer.
Life is a carnival of colour, sizzling, spirited and elegant! Drenched in Colour, Charged with Shine.
OPI takes us on a journey of colour to Brazil where vivid hues (I Just Can't Cope-acabana, Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, Toucan Do It If You Try, Kiss Me I'm Brazilian, Live.Love. Carnaval, and Red Hot Rio) add flair to a neutral-toned work wardrobe. Sienna shades of beach and earth (Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, Taupe-less Beach, I Sao Paulo Over There, and OPI Scores a Goal!) make an effortless transition from day to night, just as at-home with sequins as with denim. Shades of Brazil's rainforest flora (Next Stop...The Bikini Zone, AmazON...AmazOFF) complement designs that push the envelope with style. Finally, texture is explored in four new limited edition Liquid Sand shades (Samba-dy Loves Purple, I'm Brazil Nuts Over You, Whats a Little Rain Forest?, and You're So Flippy Floppy).
- Heavily-pigmented lacquers that are super rich, long-lasting, and chip-resistant
- Exclusive Pro-Wide brush for the ultimate in application
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat on clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail
- Smooth the surface of the nail with a final stroke of the brush
- Then, apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling colour over the tips of the nails
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails to seal in colour
- For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of OPI DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail