The large domed shape of the Kabuki Brush adds a polish to all powder and bronzer applications.
When used to buff in a circular motion, this multitasking tool leaves behind a beautiful, airbrushed finish. Its short handle makes it easy to hold in the palm of the hand for a perfect control and it is made of ultra-soft high quality synthetic fibers.
Best results with: Pressed Mineral Cover, Natural Mineral Cover, Pressed Matte Mineral Bronzer and Mineral Bronzer.
- Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl
- Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush
- Rinse the brush under warm running water pointing downwards
- Repeat steps two and three until water runs clear from the brush
- Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed
- Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.