SDSM is a dermal treatment mist–not to be classified mistakenly as a "toner"–that acts as a fundamental daily force against oxidative stress, water loss and the look of inflammation, all of which contribute to loss of visible skin quality over time. The large 240ml mist format allows for generous and frequent application to the face and the body as desired.hours.
- Yeast-Derived Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) Superoxide is the main reactive oxygen species in each cell and SOD is the body's natural way of out-competing the ongoing and very damaging effect of superoxide in cells. Arguably, SOD is the most important force against oxidation in the human body
Under direct UVB exposure, topical SOD was shown to reduce the look of additional inflammation by nearly 100%.
SOD has in the past been difficult to obtain or to stabilize. SDSM contains a very high concentration of SOD in completely stable and solubilized form. (Note: SDSM uses SOD to a peak saturation level. As such, over time, a very small amount of precipitate may be noticed, which will re-solubilize easily with a mild shake.)
- Purified North American Four O' Clock Flower A studied bio-derivative of this Aztec plant helps reduce the look of inflammation.
- Marine Exopolysaccharides Derived entirely through fermentation processes, this sustainably-sourced marine polysaccharide is able to preserve water significantly more than the highest molecular sizes of hyaluronic acid, without any of the drawbacks associated with topical application of such higher weights.
This ability prevents water loss even in extreme cases (measured under severely cold temperatures (-20 C) where this polysaccharide increased water preservation by 60%–and in comparison, high-molecular weight HA increased preservation by only 11%). With continued use, the longer-term benefits of preserving hydration are far beyond just hydration itself; however, from a more immediate perspective, this technology increases skin hydration by more than 35% and measurably reduces the look of roughness within 2 hours.
- Malachite Rock Extract - This highly-purified, ph-balanced extract of malachite rock, or copper carbonate hydroxide mineral, offers additional direct scavenging of the superoxide radical. It also offers very high potency against oxidative stressors through multiple pathways. SDSM2 owes its more pronounced turquoise colour to the extract of this naturally-copper-rich rock.
- Apply morning and evening to face and neck after cleaning before application of other treatments. If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after LVCE and/or SS, but before CAIS. Can be used on body areas if desired to improve water density and/or target oxidative stressors.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.