NAAP is a non-acidic alternative to acid-based epidermal resurfacing. Instead of using direct acids like AHA/BHA or retinoids that are common in skincare, NAAP uses fermentation bio-derivatives and amino isolates that act as precursors to skin-compatible acids, encouraging visible radiance and visible surface regularity without the redness and inflammation associated with acids. NAAP was found non-irritating in an independent Human Repeat Insult Patch Test.
- A suspension of probiotic bacteria purified through lysis acts as a precursor of skin-compatible natural acids
- Two forms of amino isolates mimic the visible surface-regularizing action of retinoids without any presence of retinoids or related acids
- A bio-ferment oligopeptide offers better exfoliation than alpha hydroxyl acids without irritation or inflammation
- A highly-purified natural levomenol offers surface barrier support, hydration and comfort
- A marine-derived exopolysaccharide increases water-retention capacity—essential with enhanced skin turnover
- Apply a few drops at bedtime to the face avoiding the immediate eye areas
- If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS and MMHC but before HV
- If used along with ELAN, apply after ELAN
- If sensitivity occurs, reduce application initially to every other night until skin builds tolerance
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.