A multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation, this advanced serum combines 12 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system to offer visible hydration, plumping, comfort and uniformity from the subcutaneous level to skin surface.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction): Highly complex compound is derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process. Induces fibroblast regeneration by 120% and increases hyaluronan synthesis by 282% in 48 hours.
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction): Contains oligomers of acetylated glucuronic acids derived from biofermentation. Offers a 90.5% increase in natural hyaluronan synthesis and a 359% increase in production of fibroblasts.
- Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex (Sustained Reaction): World’s first peptide complex to increase the expressions of decorin and lumican to help boost and sustain natural hyaluronan synthesis while increasing the quality and strength of collagen fibrils.
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic Complex: Vegetable-derived equivalent of body’s own hyaluronic acid regulates multi-depth hydration in the short-term while increasing elasticity in the longer term.
- Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic Complex: Fungi-derived equivalent of body’s own hyaluronic acid offers 400% more surface hydration than hyaluronic acid (which already attracts 1,000 times its weight in water) but without the strong water affinity that can prevent delivery of water-bound technologies into the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer: A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives over time into the skin through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain high skin water content for longer periods. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller technologies to penetrate the skin even in the presence of natural (high-molecular-weight) hyaluronic acid that ordinarily actually impairs active absorption.
- Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex: A hyaluronic complex in near-impossible molecular weight with the ability to reach subcutanoeus areas to offer a depth of cumulative hydration never before associated with hyaluronic acid (the natural hyaluronic compounds present in lower skin depths are high-molecular-weight and offer cushioning and not hydration).
- Hydrolyzed (Low-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Complex: Offers long-lasting comfort and hydration in the lower depths of the skin with mild plumping effect as a side benefit. Studies suggest that lowmolecular weight hyaluronic form supplementation also signals the body’s own production of hyaluronic acid indirectly.
- Mid-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex: Offers short-term comfort and hydration in the middle depths of the skin.
- Fermentation-Derived (High-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Acid: Highly-purified fermentation-derived hyaluronic acid offers superb surface hydration and comfort while preventing moisture loss and increasing short-term elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid Butyrate: Unique anfipatic complex from a reaction of butyric acid and hyaluronan offers 3 epidermic barriers: keratinic, lipid and steric while reducing inflammation for overall cutaneous wellness.
- Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used with Copper Amino Isolate Serum (CAIS). If used with CAIS, apply CAIS after cleansing, followed by Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC).
- If used separately, apply MMHC after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments. Apply a small amount to the entire face.
- Note: MMHC helps with delivery of other skincare.
Aqua (Water), Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Sodium Butyroyl Hyaluronate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine-6-Phosphate Disodium Salt, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Betaine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglucuronic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.