A comprehensive treatment for short-, medium- and longer-term enhancement of lip colour, volume, texture, softness and contour, combining a wide borrowing from peptide technology and bio-technology.
This serum targets production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and lipids, as well as retainment of water, while multiple age prevention and age correction technologies work synergistically.
- Bio-Commipheroline Pro-Lipid Complex: Isolated from Indian bdellium-tree, this complex contains two specific markers—commipherol and commipherine—acting under two synergistic reactions: favouring lipogenesis through G3PDH enzyme activation (+215%) and minimizing lipolysis through cAMP enzyme inhibition (+14%). This synergistic action has been shown to stimulate triglyceride storage by up to 400%.
- Palmitoyl-KMO2K-Sugar-Ester Peptide Bio-Complex: Through a unique pathway for stimulation of production of collagen IV (+84%), hyaluronic acid (+101%) and aquaporin III (+31%), this complex results in an increase in longer-term lip volume of up to 19.5%, lip density of 8.5% and firmness of 14.9%, while sustaining increased hydration of +50.6% even 20 hours after application.
- Chinese Zhi Mu Bio Complex: Rich in the steroidal sapogenin sarsasapogenin and the xanthonoid mangiferin, this complex enhances pre-adipocyte differentiation by 201% and adipocyte proliferation by 32%. This active complex can enhance adipocyte cell volume by varying factors as high as 2,200% resulting in a visible tissue volume increase of 10.4% compared to untreated tissue.
- Lipid Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 Complex: Modelled after an amino acid sequence in dermal elastin, this clinical complex mimics the ability of elastin fibres to retain skin elasticity through stimulation of elastin synthesis and a fabricated state of wound healing. The result is improved lip suppleness and firmness confirmed clinically.
- Lipid Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 Complex: A natural constituent of human plasma generated naturally after tissue injury, this sequence is used to stimulate stem cell proliferation to boost fibroblast, collagen, elastin, proteoglycans and glycoproteins.
- Patented Dihydrodehydrodiisoeugenol Complex: A novel, multi-faceted approach to volume enhancement and protection from oxidative compounds, this complex has an extraordinary effect on adipogenesis and lipolysis (increases both the number of adipocytes and their size) with measured results in 2, 4 and 7 days, as well as a superb oxyradical absorption capacity (of near-Trolox equivalency at 0.0011% of compound).
- Nicotinic Acid Methyl Ester: Traditionally used to relieve aching muscles after exertion, this compound causes dilation of the capillaries and an increase in blood circulation almost immediately, mimicking the naturally higher circulation found in the lips for a darker, more pronounced colour. This technology offers an immediate and shorter-term benefit with no long-term value in the formulation.
- Lipid Hyaluronic Acid Cross-Linked with Japanese Konjac: Very-low-molecular-weight, water-deprived hyaluronic acid cross-linked with a bio-derivative of Japanese Konjac is able to penetrate the surface quickly and increase water-retention dramatically by a 2,400% maximum water absorption capacity versus a hypothetical 1,700% for hyaluronic acid alone (hypothetical because hyaluronic acid alone would be too large to penetrate the surface and would be unavailable in dry form in a suitable formula in any event). The volumizing effect of this technology is achieved through extended water retention under the surface and is visible from within a day with enhanced short- and medium-term enhancement.
- Inca Inchi Oil: Sourced from Peruvian Amazonia, this superb oil is composed of more than 80% omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and helps maintain epidermis integrity and form a barrier to water loss.
- Sesamin Bio-Fractions: A highly-purified isolate from sesame seeds, this extraordinary bio-technology is able to increase triglyceride storage by 48.2%, resulting in a unique and independent pathway (from that offered by other technologies in the formula) to increase visible lip volume by nearly 25% in 4 weeks.
- Apply this lipid-based serum with your fingertips to both upper and lower lips twice daily for 30 days initially.
- Reduce application to once per day thereafter.
- Avoid the eyes and the surrounding skin. Wash hands after application.
- Note: This serum contains an immediate-acting technology to increase lip redness through enhanced blood circulation. To avoid redness of the surrounding skin, apply only a very small amount with your fingertip directly on the lips. Do not apply to the skin and especially avoid sensitive areas. NIOD recommends washing your hands lightly after application. In case of accidental exposure to skin, no special action is necessary. The immediate-term redness on the skin will disappear within a few minutes on its own.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-15 Alkane, C12-C15 Akyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methyl Nicotinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Pongamia pinnata, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, Commiphora mukul resin extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Propylmethylmethoxybenzofuran, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Bisabolane, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopherol, BHT, Aqua (Water).