Flavanone Mud is a three-phase rinse-off dermal decongestion system that disrupts neither the skin surface equilibrium nor its density. Its approach varies substantially from that offered by the concept of masques today both in terms of its way of positive influence on the skin as well as its respect for dermal integrity.
Masques in general offer decongestion of the skin by means of including muds and clays to absorb surface impurities. While some level of deeper cleaning does occur with this approach, muds or clays are unable to solubilize surface impurities and so the decongestion is inefficient. Furthermore, the visible effect is very temporary and further exposure to pollution and cosmetics will undo most of the positive effect.
FM avoids the use of aggressive clays, direct acids, low or high pH, exfoliating agents or any material that would disrupt dermal balance or cause undue inflammation.
FM's dispersion advancement reduces the amount of product needed to cover the skin surface by as much as 80% compared to traditional approaches which means each 50ml container will offer between 18 and 25 treatments. The dispersion technology also allows for very rapid surface drying which translates to very quick absorption of the non-surface technologies used within the formulation.
Three Phase Decongestion System:
- Purifying Phase: This phase is the simplest one in the formulation and the one that is most closely aligned with masques as they are known today. In this phase, surface impurities—which include oil- and water-soluble pollution, cosmetic product build-up and excess sebum activity build-up—are physically solubilized and removed.
- Protective Phase: This phase of FM's formulation offers the most innovative approach to decongestion by introducing technologies that offer a shield against external build-up.
- Responsive Phase: This phase of the formulation introduces signalling mechanisms to support inherent dermal immunity against environmental congestion factors. This phase is the most important phase of FM with respect to supporting health and longevity. The presence of "Flavanone" in the name of the product emphasizes the importance of this phase.
- Use once a week.
- Clean skin with LVCE and/or water.
- Apply a thin layer of Flavanone Mud to the entire dry face, avoiding the lower and upper eyelids.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- A strong temporary stinging sensation will occur especially after the product has been rinsed off.
Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Silica Cetyl Silylate¸ Isodecyl neopentanoate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Perfluorodecalin, Ethoxydiglycol, Argilla, Butylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydroxyresveratrol, Naringenin, L-Arginine, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Glycosphingolipids, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Acacia Senegal Gum, Mica, Quartz, Sucrose Palmitate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.