NIOD Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid 30% Network 30ml is a serum made for reviving skin tone and repairing skin. While the initial tone-enhancing benefits of ELAN will be noticeable from the third day of once-daily use, benefits at-large are continuing and cumulative. This helps repair skin cells and growth problems, keeps skin feeling and looking new and refreshed.
NIOD uses a pure form of L-Ascorbic Acid in ethylated form that is extremely stable in all conditions including in presence of water—but NIOD doesn’t simply rely on the stability achieved by mere ethylation: 1) ELAN has solubilized this compound in a specialized water-free ether through NIOD’s own pending patent so that all of the Vitamin C can be utilized; 2) This novel solubilization avoids the use of any water which, regardless of the ethylation, prevents any oxidation of Vitamin C in the formula; and 3) The Vitamin C is supported by the addition of Superoxide Dismutase, Selenium and Zinc, to form the novel concept of an antioxidant network (referred to as “Network Antioxidants” in studies) which allows for renewal and reuse of antioxidants in a cyclic life to allow them to remain active through multiple stages of binding to free molecules of oxygen. While these networked antioxidants are provided to achieve sustained activity of Vitamin C, their additional own benefits extend beyond this sustainment as each provides known improvements to skin function.
- Apply ELAN to face at nighttime only, avoiding contact with eyes.
- If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after Copper Amino Isolate Serum and Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex but before Hydration Vaccine (HV). If used with other skincare, apply after serums but before heavier formulations.
- ELAN contains a novel pull-push ether for optimal penetration and, while it's oil-free, may feel slightly oily for about 1 minute after application. This feeling will disappear quickly as there is no oil in the formulation.
- Note: If used with CAIS, please wait at least 20 seconds after application of CAIS before applying this serum as the acidic nature of ELAN will harm the CAIS peptides. Do not mix CAIS and ELAN directly. They must be applied separately within 20 seconds of application of CAIS.
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Superoxide Dismutase
- Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.