A highly-focused effort to encourage skin health as a novel approach to target all aspects of skin aging by keeping the skin in an ongoing heightened state of repair. This concentrated treatment departs from the traditional thinking of addressing visible aspects of various signs of skin aging and instead forms a foundation to make skin look and act younger from its lowest depths upward.
Skin Health Technologies:
- 1.0% Pure Copper Tripeptide-1:
- Copper Tripeptide GHK-Cu is a peptide found in nature and originally isolated from human plasma. The concentration of this peptide in human plasma continues to drop with aging past late teenage years and this drop exceeds 60% by age 60. The peptide is responsible for activation of a wide range of skin health functions, including wound healing, immune function, collagen synthesis, blood vessel development, fibroblast production and anti-inflammatory responses.
- Many topical anti-aging products contain variations of copper peptides in extremely small amounts. Generally, these variation peptides are found in parts per million in active technologies that topical products claim to include at high percentages but the final concentration of the variation peptides in topical products is generally less than 0.01% and these peptides would then have to be converted to even smaller amounts of pure copper peptides within the skin.
- This product contains 1.0% pure Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu) to be mixed with a specialized activator before first use. This extraordinary concentration allows activation of a wide array of skin health functions that help to prevent and reverse largely all aspects of visible skin aging, including textural damage, uneven pigmentation, loss of elasticity, lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores and general lack of a healthy radiance present in younger skin. In short, the skin will act and look younger starting within 5 days with continued improvements over time.
- Copper/Proline/Lysine Peptide Stabilization Complex: Superb award-winning technology to stabilize and enhance the activation of copper peptides provides an ideal base foundation for the maintenance and delivery of the high concentration of copper peptides.
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer (Directly combined with a Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Delivery Complex): A unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives over time into the skin through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain high skin water content for longer periods. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller technologies to penetrate the skin.
Copper Concentrate: Glycerin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Aqua (Water), Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
- Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used as the first step after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments.
- NIOD recommends the application of Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) after the application of this product.
Activator: Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Zinc Palmitoyl Nonapeptide-14, Decapeptide-22, Ogliopeptide78, Palmitoyl Decapeptide-21, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenylpropanol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.