Get the lowest price on Medik8 Red Alert Serum with Facial Co.
Skin redness is a common problem for millions of people. Medik8 Red Alert Serum provides intensive, calming relief for redness and flare-ups caused by skin hypersensitivity and utilises the latest cosmeceutical discoveries in the field of topical treatment of facial thread veins, skin irritation and erythema. A welcome and surprising side-effect of the key Red Alert Serum active, Teprenone, is an anti-wrinkle action which is clearly seen in clinical trial imagery. This activity together is now the subject of a worldwide patent.
Medik8 Red Alert Serum has been specifically designed to treat areas of redness on the face. In addition, Medik8 Red Alert Serum can be added to Red Alert Body in order to boost treatment results on more difficult areas of erythema, either on the face or body.
Note: Highly recommended as a pre-peel product (use for two weeks) to prepare the skin for top surface removal and also as a post peel product calming serum to minimise erythema and irritation.
- Visible results after just one month in many subjects.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of skin redness by upto 30% after one month of directed use.
- Stimulates healing of the inner epidermis to prevent future irritation.
- Visibly reduces the signs of skin ageing such as enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes.
- Helps the skin combat daily environmental stress maintaining results.
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin offering environmental protection.
- Soreness and surface irritation are reduced markedly.
- Damaged skin components that induce chronic erythema are restored to their proper function.
- Teprenone has anti-inflammatory effect hindering facial itching, general irritation and burning sensations.
- Fragrance-free, no parabens and no petrochemicals. Non comedogenic or acne aggravating.
- 100% compatible with laser treatments, IPL and sclerotherapy.
- May be used as an active calming serum underneath post-peel camouflage make ups.
Buy the Medik8 Red Alert Serum from Facial Co. today.
- In the morning, after cleansing, use the integrated dropper to apply Red Alert Serum directly to the face.
- Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin.
- Red Alert Serum can be used all over the face or on specific areas of redness or rosacea.
no more red face Review by Kay
after suffering from pigmentation flare ups for years I thought I'd tried everything. I'd never heard of medik8 before but found it online at FacialCo for a great price. Gave it a go and the results are AMAZING. Not only is the redness gone but my skin looks younger too!
As a sufferer of a Review by Jennifer Parker
As a sufferer of a patch of redness on one of my cheeks , I was eager to try the Medik8 Red Alert Serum to see if it could help me.
I have now been using this product religiously every morning for nearly two months and I can actually notice a small yet definitely visible difference as the redness is appearing less red and much smaller now. I am only using it on the redness, not all over my face, to help make the product last and one drop is actually all I need as the serum is easily spread and very quickly absorbed. I shouldn't be too concerned about making the product last as it really is a great price compared to some of the other products promoting the same results.
The other thing you notice with Medik8 Red Alert is how soft and supple it makes your skin and I am now thinking I may try it on the little frown line between my eyes to see if it may help with reducing the line as this is another benefit of this wonderful serum.
I am sure Medik8 Red Alert will remain an integral part of my daily skincare routine as it is working, so I am hoping over time the redness may reduce even further and I will report back in another couple of months on how it is going with the lines and if there is any more improvement in the redness.