- To ensure quality and longevity remain, it is recommended that you wash your brushes at least once every two weeks
- Pour a small amount of brush cleaner or your favourite smelling shampoo/ body wash combined with water into a bowl
- Taking care to only wet the bristles, not the base of the brush, swirl the tip of the brush in desired solution
- Rinse the brush head under warm water, pointing down, squeeze out excess water with fingertips
- Repeat above two steps until the water runs clean
- Use a towel to gently wipe brush clean and reshape bristles to proper form
- Lay brush flat or with tip hanging off edge until completely dry (best left overnight)
Super fluffy brush for your powder needs. Review by Livia
This is a very fluffy powder brush ideal for finishing off your overall powdered make-up. There is maximum transfer from the brush thanks to the duo fibre nature of the bristles. I have been using this brush for my powders and blushes. There's less fall outs with the bristles and the grip holds comfortably in my hands. This is the perfect sized brush for all of your blush and powder needs. Plus, you'll be amazed to know that the bristles are vegan and cruelty-free.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.