This at-home microdermabrasion and multiacid peel helps gently exfoliate and resurface skin. A more comprehensive approach to help leave skin feeling healthy, more youthful and looking radiant.
- Reduces the appearance of:
- Fine lines
- Dull, lifeless complexion
- Dry, flakey skin
- Post acne discoloration
- Enlarged Pores
- Blotchy skin discoloration due to sun damage, melasma, freckles and aging
- Prepares skin for deeper penetration of post-procedural skin treatments
- Allergy Tested, Hypoallergenic, Non Irritating, Non Drying, Non Comedogenic, pH Balanced, Soap Free, Fragrance Free, Dye Free, Gluten Free, No Animal Testing
- Apply a small amount to dry skin and gently massage with fingertips. Rinse and pat dry.
- Follow with treatments, moisturizer, or cosmetics as desired.
- Use once or twice a week as tolerated or recommended by your physician.
- Store at room temperature 59-86ºF / 15-30ºC.
- Warnings: For external use only. Do not get into eyes. If irritation occurs, wash product off, discontinue use and consult a physician.This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. People who are allergic to salicylates (found in aspirin) should not use products containing willow bark or salicylic acid. Pregnant or nursing women should talk to their doctor before using any products containing salicylic acid.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.