Every day, pollution, stress, cold weather, etc. disrupt the skin's cellular activity. As a result, it becomes dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable and loses its radiance. Developed in the BIODERMA Research laboratories, the Aquagenium biological patent found in Hydrabio Cream retrains the skin to activate its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and retain the water it needs to be balanced.
- Lastingly moisturises
- Skin comfort restored upon application
- Restores the skin's suppleness, softness and radiance
- With its rich and creamy texture, it is an excellent make-up base
- Apply Hydrabio Cream in the morning and/or evening on your face and neck, after cleansing with Hydrabio Lait or Hydrabio H2O and toning with Hydrabio Toning Lotion
- AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, POLYETHYLENE, XYLITOL, SODIUM LACTATE, CETYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, NIACINAMIDE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, PENTYLENE
GLYCOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HEXYLDECANOL, XANTHAN GUM, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO], ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 533]
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.