The Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask deeply conditions and restores hair. The molecules in the formula penetrate the surface of the hair to get to the cortex, sealing split ends, improving shine, elasticity and nourishment.
Amika's signature scent includes vanilla, citrus and sweet clover.
- Use either as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner after Amika shampoo of your choice
- Leave to penetrate 2 - 5 minutes and rinse
- For bleached or over processed hair, mix two teaspoons of the Amika Obliphica Oil Treatment to the Nourishing Mask
- Apply to damp, towel dried hair and cover with a plastic cap
- Process for 20 minutes with or without heat
- Behentrimonium Chloride - a cationic compound made from Canola Oil, this conditioning agent conditions, detangles, fights static, softens and repairs damaged hair.
- Jojoba seed oil - a similar molecular structure to sebum, jojoba seed oil penetrates the hair follicle and strengthens from the inside out. It also helps to repair the
- Hydrolipidic film by filling in cracks that are on the surface of the hair cuticle.
- Asorbic Acid - also known as Vitamin C, this antioxidant assists in the growth and repair of tissues by reducing the formation of free radicals.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.