A skin boosting treatment packed full of vitamins and minerals. Enriched with calendula and evening primose oils to help balance and calm stressed and reactive skin prone to inflammation. It is easily absorbed to give the skin a more radiant fresh look and feel.
- Use morning and evening after toning and before moisturising.
- Apply 5 drops into the palms of your hands and breathe in its therapeutic aroma.
- Gently massage into the face, neck and décolleté in upward circular movements using your fingertips.
- Safe for use around the delicate eye area.
- For best results use daily.
- For an instant skin boosting treatment, use twice a week by adding a few drops to your Africology Exfoliating Cream or favourite Africology masque.
- Oenothera biennis (evening primrose oil) - It is naturally rich in gamma linoleic acid and omega 6 essential fatty acids, which make it ideal for treating dry and inflammatory skin conditions. It has a hormone balancing effect making it ideal for easing menstrual and menopausal problems.
- Calendula officinalis flower oil - Calendula officinalis extract has calming, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Methyl-sulfonyl methane (MSM) - an organic compound containing sulphur that has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin-healing effects. It is also known as dimethyl sulfone. MSM has excellent absorption enhancing abilities. It helps enhance the absorption of other actives making them work more effectively.
- Aspalathus linearis (green rooibos) leaf extract - It naturally contains alpha-hydroxy acid, a compound that is beneficial for maintaining healthy skin, and is rich in iron, potassium, copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc and sodium. It has fantastic antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is useful in treating skin problems such as eczema, nappy rash and acne. It has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Hypoxis hemerocallidea root extract - also known as African wild potato, it is full of sterols and sterolins which are helpful in the treatment of acne, eczema and psoriasis. It helps boosts the immune system and has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Niacinamide - niacinamide is a derivative of niacin, also known as vitamin B3. Niacin is found in all cells, including skin cells, where it plays an important role in cellular energy production. Applied topically, it has been shown to increase ceramide and fatty free acid levels in the skin which help prevent the skin from losing water and stimulates microcirculation in the dermis. It is a potent ingredient which can help improve skin elasticity, treat uneven skin tone and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Sodium hyaluronate - sodium hyaluronate is the salt of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the dermis of the skin. The percentage of hyaluronic acid in the skin decreases as we age leading to loss of moisture in the skin. This decrease also affects the way in which the skin functions resulting in loss of elasticity and pliability. Sodium hyaluronate has the ability to penetrate and move into the deeper layers of the skin and hold onto a significant amount of water, making it an effective humectant and moisture retaining ingredient. Its moisture retaining ability causes slight swelling in the skin. This creates a subtle plumping effect, which helps the skin look moist, hydrated and supple and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.