A skin clarifying tonic that tones and brightens the skin. The astringent properties of watercress and witch hazel extracts help refine the skin and reduce congestion. Bladderwrack and rooibos leaf extracts are rich in anti-oxidants and help calm, protect and condition the skin.
- Use morning and evening. Spray over face, neck and décolleté after cleansing and before moisturising.
- For best results use daily.
- Use as a spritz throughout the day for dehydrated skin, especially after sun exposure or a sauna / steam session to rehydrate the skin.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel extract) - It is known for its antioxidant, conditioning and anti-inflammatory properties. It contains high levels of tannins, which are astringents that cause tissues to constrict. It helps make pores look less obvious, removes dead skin cells and residual sebum and promotes the repair of broken skin. Its cooling effect makes it ideal for the treatment of shaving rash, sunburn and insect bites.
- Aspalathus linearis (green rooibos) leaf extract - It naturally contains alpha-hydroxy acid, a compound that is beneficial for maintaining healthy skin, and is rich in iron, potassium, copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc and sodium. It has fantastic antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is useful in treating skin problems such as eczema, nappy rash and acne. It has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract - Nasturtium officinale. It is a natural astringent that helps refine skin and reduce congestion.
- Fucus vesiculosus extract - Bladderwrack has the ability to improve elasticity, is rich in vitamin B and has anti-oxidative properties. New research indicates that it is beneficial for use in skincare due to its soothing, protecting, anti-ageing and toning properties.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.