Removes makeup and gently cleanses without dehydrating or disturbing the natural pH balance of the skin. Enriched with plant extracts and oils to leave skin feeling fresh, toned and nourished.
- Use to remove makeup and cleanse the skin. Smooth on face, neck and décolleté with fingertips.
- Gently massage and remove with warm mitts or water.
- To remove eye makeup, dampen two reusable cleansing pads, pump a little cleanser onto your pad and gently wipe over the eye area.
- Double cleanse in the evening if you've worn make-up, a SPF product or have been exercising. The first cleanse is to remove makeup, dirt and grime and the second to clean the skin. Apply a small amount of cleanser to dry skin, gently smooth over with fingertips to loosen makeup and rinse with warm water or reusable cleansing pads. Apply again, massage gently with fingertips and rinse with warm water. Double cleansing allows subsequent products to be better absorbed and work more effectively.
- Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil - coconut oil is extracted from the flesh of the coconut fruit. It is an effective emollient that softens, smoothes and moisturises the skin. It is rich in lauric acid, which has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aspalathus linearis (green rooibos) leaf extract - It naturally contains alpha-hydroxy acid, a compound that is beneficial for maintaining healthy skin, and is rich in iron, potassium, copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc and sodium. It has fantastic antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is useful in treating skin problems such as eczema, nappy rash and acne. It has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil - contains many nutrients including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and vitamins E, B9 and B12. It is a mild, easily absorbed oil that is rich in essential fatty acids with the ability to retain moisture and prevent trans epidermal water loss. It creates a light occlusive protective film for the skin and its emollient properties have been shown to benefit dry and chapped skin. Its anti-inflammatory action helps soothe skin irritation and relieves itchiness and inflammation.
- Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter - It is rich in skin-healthy stearic and palmitic fatty acids. It has effective emollient properties that create a barrier on the surface of the skin to prevent moisture loss. Cocoa butter is high in antioxidants including vitamin E, which help protect the skin against sun damage and fight free radical damage.
- Lavendula augustifolia (lavender) oil - It is a calming, soothing oil with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, balancing and toning properties. It aids in relaxing body and mind.
- Aloe ferox - The leaves contain a gel with a variety of uses which include calming, soothing and hydrating sunburnt, irritated and sensitised skin. It is rich in nutritional and healing compounds and minerals, amino acids, lipids, monosaccharides, phytosterols, vitamins E, B, C & zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in reducing scar tissue. It helps in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, burns and facial oedema. It is a natural astringent and oxygenator (drawing and holding oxygen in the skin), stimulates cell regeneration and helps replenish lost moisture.
- Sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil - called “miracle oil,” marula is extracted from the kernel of the marula fruit and is considered one of Africa’s botanical gems. Rich in antioxidants including vitamin c and e, it helps protect against free radical damage and promotes the production of collagen and elastin. It contains high levels of essential fatty acids, like omegas-6 and -9, that help keep the skin nourished and reduce redness through their anti-inflammatory properties. It is light and quickly absorbed by the skin so won’t clog your pores. It is antimicrobial and non-comedogenic, making it ideal for treating acne blemishes and scarring. It helps keep the skin hydrated by preventing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract - Rosemary leaf extract has antimicrobial, antioxidant and skin conditioning properties. It is an occlusive agent, meaning it increases moisture levels in the skin by creating a thin film over the skin to prevent against epidermal water loss.
- Saponaria officinalis extract - It forms a soap like lather rich in saponins. It’s cleansing, astringent, purifying and anti-inflammatory actions make it a valuable ingredient for soothing dry, irritated and sensitive skin and scalp.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.