Jojoba beads nourish whilst gently exfoliating the skin, removing dull, dead cells. Enriched with marula seed oil and aloe ferox extract to moisturise the skin and green rooibos leaf extract for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. The skin looks fresh, smooth and glowingly youthful.
- Apply to cleansed face, neck and décolleté with gentle upward movements using your fingertips.
- Take care to avoid the delicate eye area. Remove with warm water. Use once or twice weekly.
- For an intensive treatment, use daily for 3 to 4 days until skin condition improves.
- For an additional boost and to further enhance the properties of the Exfoliating Cream, add a few drops of your favourite serum.
- For hormonal skin with dry or sensitive areas, add 3 drops of Africology Absolute Rose Serum and for problematic, reactive skin, add 3 drops of Africology Balancing Serum.
- Intensive 10-day program for severe congestion:
- Cleanse the skin with Purifying Cleansing Gel morning and evening
- Tone using Tonic Anti-Reactive morning and evening
- Apply 5 drops Balancing Serum morning and evening after toning. Make sure to leave a few minutes between applying the serum and moisturiser
- Moisturise in the morning using Africology Moisturiser
- Gently exfoliate using the Exfoliting Cream with 2 drops of Balancing Serum on days 1, 5 and 9
- Apply the Clay Masque with 2 drops Balancing Serum on days 3, 7 and 10
- Jojoba esters (beads) - Jojoba beads are used as a natural, biodegradable exfoliant in cosmetic products. Their smooth, spherical shape ensure that they gently exfoliate without creating microscopic tears on the surface of the skin. Microscopic tears created by harsh, abrasive exfoliants may contribute to skin inflammation, premature ageing, breakouts and infection
- Aspalathus linearis (green rooibos) leaf extract - It naturally contains alpha-hydroxy acid, a compound that is beneficial for maintaining healthy skin, and is rich in iron, potassium, copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc and sodium. It has fantastic antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is useful in treating skin problems such as eczema, nappy rash and acne. It has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Hypoxis hemerocallidea root extract - also known as African wild potato, it is full of sterols and sterolins which are helpful in the treatment of acne, eczema and psoriasis. It helps boosts the immune system and has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) oil - It helps nourish dry, dehydrated skin prone to dermatitis. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that calm irritated and acne-prone skin. It aids in relieving anxiety, helps in the elimination of toxins and boosts immunity. It helps relieve digestive problems like constipation and dyspepsia.
- Sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil - called “miracle oil,” marula is extracted from the kernel of the marula fruit and is considered one of Africa’s botanical gems. Rich in antioxidants including vitamin c and e, it helps protect against free radical damage and promotes the production of collagen and elastin. It contains high levels of essential fatty acids, like omegas-6 and -9, that help keep the skin nourished and reduce redness through their anti-inflammatory properties. It is light and quickly absorbed by the skin so won’t clog your pores. It is antimicrobial and non-comedogenic, making it ideal for treating acne blemishes and scarring. It helps keep the skin hydrated by preventing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Aloe ferox - The leaves contain a gel with a variety of uses which include calming, soothing and hydrating sunburnt, irritated and sensitised skin. It is rich in nutritional and healing compounds and minerals, amino acids, lipids, monosaccharides, phytosterols, vitamins E, B, C & zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in reducing scar tissue. It helps in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, burns and facial oedema. It is a natural astringent and oxygenator (drawing and holding oxygen in the skin), stimulates cell regeneration and helps replenish lost moisture.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.