This luxurious, hydrating body lotion combines sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil and shea butter to moisturise, soften and protect the skin. Enriched with marula oil for its antioxidant actions, it helps keep the skin nourished by preventing moisture loss. Beautifully fragranced with pure essential oils of neroli and sweet orange oil.
- Warm in your hands and apply all over the body paying attention to dry areas.
- Best applied to damp skin after a warm bath or shower.
- For an intensely hydrating treatment, add a few drop of Marula Conditioning Body Oil.
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil - contains many nutrients including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and vitamins E, B9 and B12. It is a mild, easily absorbed oil that is rich in essential fatty acids with the ability to retain moisture and prevent trans epidermal water loss. It creates a light occlusive protective film for the skin and its emollient properties have been shown to benefit dry and chapped skin. Its anti-inflammatory action helps soothe skin irritation and relieves itchiness and inflammation.
- Apricot kernel oil - this light oil is easily absorbed into the epidermis and works well as a base oil for essential oils. It is rich in vitamins A, B and E and fatty acids which makes it an excellent choice for devitalised, dry, mature and sensitive skin.
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) - this precious oil is comprised of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids and is a rich source of vitamins A, E and F. It helps retain moisture as well as minimises water loss by forming a barrier on the surface of the skin. It is a soothing emollient with anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe itchy, sensitive and sunburnt skin. It helps nourish dry, dehydrated skin and protects against environmental factors like the sun by absorbing UVB rays.
- Sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil - called “miracle oil,” marula is extracted from the kernel of the marula fruit and is considered one of Africa’s botanical gems. Rich in antioxidants including vitamin c and e, it helps protect against free radical damage and promotes the production of collagen and elastin. It contains high levels of essential fatty acids, like omegas-6 and -9, that help keep the skin nourished and reduce redness through their anti-inflammatory properties. It is light and quickly absorbed by the skin so won’t clog your pores. It is antimicrobial and non-comedogenic, making it ideal for treating acne blemishes and scarring. It helps keep the skin hydrated by preventing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) oil - Used regularly as part of a skin care routine, it boosts skin health by stimulating cell regeneration and improving skin elasticity. It helps soften wrinkles and stretchmarks. Great for relieving sunburn and as a post-operative scar treatment. In aromatherapy, neroli is valued for its soothing properties – it helps relieve stress and creates a feeling of calm and restfulness. It is effective for the alleviation of digestive issues such as colitis, digestive spasms and indigestion.
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) oil - It helps nourish dry, dehydrated skin prone to dermatitis. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that calm irritated and acne-prone skin. It aids in relieving anxiety, helps in the elimination of toxins and boosts immunity. It helps relieve digestive problems like constipation and dyspepsia.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.