Aloe Ferox is rich in nutritional vitamins and minerals that have a calming, soothing and hydrating effect on the skin. It helps replenish lost moisture in dry, dehydrated skin revealing a radiant glow. It is blended with a potent mix of honey, tripeptides and vitamin A to promote elasticity and a more youthful skin.
- Use morning and evening after toning and before moisturising.
- Apply 5 drops into the palms of your hands, gently massage into the face, neck and décolleté in upward circular movements using your fingertips.
- Safe for use around the delicate eye area.
- For best results use daily.
- For very dry, dehydrated or damaged skin use daily by adding a few drops to your Africology Moisturiser or Night Cream.
- Use as a treatment twice a week to combat very dry patches or areas of skin irritation by adding a few drops to your Africology Anti-Oxidant Masque.
- Aloe ferox leaf extract - restores dry and damaged skin. The leaves contain a gel with a variety of uses which include calming, soothing and hydrating sunburnt, irritated and sensitised skin. It is rich in nutritional and healing compounds and minerals, amino acids, lipids, monosaccharides, phytosterols, vitamins E, B, C & zinc. It has anti-inflammatory properties and aids in reducing scar tissue. It helps in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, burns and facial oedema. It is a natural astringent and oxygenator (drawing and holding oxygen in the skin), stimulates cell regeneration and helps replenish lost moisture.
- Ascorbyl palmitate - also known as vitamin C ester, ascorbyl palmitate is a non-acidic form of vitamin C. It’s an effective antioxidant, encourages collagen production and helps prevent cellular ageing. It is fat soluble so is able to penetrate the skin and deliver antioxidants quicker than water soluble forms of Vitamin C.
- Palmitoyl dipeptide - 5 diaminobutyroyl hydroxythreonine and palmitoyl dipeptide - 6 diaminohydroxybutyrate - stimulates protein production to improve skin tonicity and firmness and improves nutrient exchange, reducing signs of premature ageing and damage.
- Essential oil blend of rosemary and peppermint - easily absorbed and rich in minerals that tone, hydrate and refine the skin.
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-3 - a peptide, consisting of three amino acids, that targets cell renewal through the regeneration of collagen. Clinical studies have shown it can reduce the signs of ageing, improve skin tone and moisture levels and help prevent dehydration.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
Express delivery from $9.95. Overnight Delivery also available. For more information please see here.